These gauges are required in liquid filtration systems to measure the pressure at different points. They are needed to verify if sufficient pressure has been generated in the line for a particular operation. Moreover they are needed to keep track of the pressure drop generated, which indicates the life of various components in the line.
- SS and MS Powder Coated Body
- Glycerine filled and normal type
- Bottom and Back connections
- 2” / 2.5” / 3” Dial Sizes
- Range : 0 – 100 PSI and 0 – 300 PSI
- Accuracy : +/- 2.5%
Liquid Filtration Products
Want to know more?